North Scottsdale's Best Personal Trainer
Hi, I'm Cory Schidler, Scottsdale's top Fitness Expert. I want to help you increase your Core Fitness and live an active lifestyle. I offer Personal Fitness Training at your home or at my private studio gym located in North Scottsdale behind the General store (Pinnacle Peak and Pima). I offer one-on-one personal training and small group training.
Core Fitness Features:
- A private fitness studio.
- Studio is kept at a temperature that you will appreciate
- Music is played as requested by the client
- Fresh towels
- Complimentary bottles of water
- Excellent fitness programs including: Fat/Weight Loss, Titleist Performance Institute Golf Fitness, Functional Aging, Kids Fitness, Strength Training, Cardiovascular Training, Flexibility Training, Motocross Training
- No long term contracts, memberships or pesky auto debits out of your bank account
- Most importantly...I am a trainer who will work with you. I will listen to what you want in an exercise program and will deliver you the results that you are looking for. I am not the yelling trainer, in fact, I have a relaxed attitude that will put you at ease so that you can enjoy getting into shape.
I have two of the best trainers on hand to guide you to success. Chris Soiya and Alex Day were top scholars at Arizona State University in their respective degrees of Kinesiology and Exercise Science. Now they are my lead trainers at CORE and their client's results will testify to their high standard of excellence in training.
Why is your Core Fitness Important?....I believe your core is the most important part of being strong. Sure, you can have big strong muscles, however if your core is weak, you will not be able to transfer the power throughout your body. Your Core is collectively made up of your abdominal, gluteal, and lower back muscles. In order to have a strong Core, you need to have strong hips to produce power, strong abdominals for spine stabilization, and strong lower back muscles to transfer the power. In addition, your core needs to be functional. A functional core not only includes strong core muscles, it also needs to have flexible hips, flexible upper spine, and stable scapulae (shoulder blades).
Our first session together is all about uncovering your needs and evaluating your health history. We will assess your core strength, mobility, and total body muscular function with an 11 point assessment. In addition, we can evaluate your body composition to maximize fat loss. Together we will set balanced and achievable goals designed to have you look, feel, and perform better immediately!
- Lose Body Fat Safely and Effectively.
- Enjoy a lean, strong Core Fit body.
- Feel better, Live better.
Appointments are **LIMITED**
Get the Body you want.....
Schedule your Free Consultation now by filling out the information below.
Or call me at 480-620-3000 for an immediate scheduling.